Freelancer looking for decent writing and editing jobs might want to consider applying to WIKR. This international IT-media industry is currently hiring professional writers and editors to produce relevant and viral content for their visitors and readers.
They currently have up to two hundred specialists from seven different countries from all over the world. If you are looking to improve and hone your skills, then apply for this writing position. They are particularly interested in specialists who want to learn and grow. desire to constantly grow, develop, and learn new things.
Successful applicants will be expected to work full-time remotely.
What Writers/Editors Gain:
- Writers and editors earn quite a good sum . Their proposed salary range is around $690 per month.
- Fair working conditions. You can work from the comfort and privacy of your home.
- Attractive emolument that gives employees to space to focus on project development and specialized growth
Job responsibility of Writers and Editors:
- Create, develop and edit high-quality content. You can learn more from our Ultimate list of Content Writing Tips For Beginners.
- Articles must be published daily (not less than 8,000 characters with spaces)
- Daily research for not less than seven unique news story ideas for content
- Upload blog posts and copyrighted images and videos in the admin panel
- Come up with original and compelling titles for their Facebook pages
Who Is Eligible To Apply
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language fluently
- Experience in writing original content in English from scratch
- Ability to handle copywriting jobs effectively
- Ability to write on a wide range of topics such as family, psychology, childhood development, education, raising children, education, self-care, needlework, etc.
- Knowledge of WordPress and ability to post articles using WordPress
How to Apply
- Prepare sample articles. The Interviewers might request to see unique content written by the applicants.
- Fill the job application form on the WIKR website.