The African Writers Review is a bimonthly online magazine that seeks to publish wonderful works by African writers. They are currently looking for submissions of poetry, fiction, and nonfiction. The African Writers Review wants to read your magic and anxieties, your ache and joy.
- African writers.
- There is no submission fee.
How to Submit:
- Submit a packet of three poems that do not exceed 5 pages in total.
- Or a piece of fiction or nonfiction.
- Your nonfiction piece could be an essay or a creative nonfiction piece, or a hybrid piece.
- Simultaneous submissions will be considered, but make sure to inform them if the pieces get selected elsewhere.
- The subject line of your email should read: “Author name – Genre”. E.g: “Oloye Promise – Fiction.”
Include a bio of not more than 50 words in the body of the email, and an author photo.
- The attached document should be doc. or docx. file. No PDFs.
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.