Tom-Gallon Trust Award
is an annual award for a short story in conjunction with ALCS. It is financed by a bequest made by Miss Nellie Tom-Gallon in memory of her brother. And it is generously supported by ALCS.
The deadline for entries was 31 October 2020 at 5pm (GMT).
Eligibility for the Tom-Gallon Trust Award
- Applicants must be ordinarily resident in the United Kingdom, Commonwealth, or the Republic of Ireland.
- Entrants must have had at least one short story accepted for publication before submitting to this award.
- Anyone applying must be 18 years and above.
- Any entry must be in English and must not be a translation.
- Submissions may be published or unpublished.
- The short story to be sent in must not have been previously submitted for this contest.
- Simultaneous Submissions are not acceptable.
- £1000 would be awarded to a single winner.
Click HERE to submit
For any queries relating to the prize please contact : email@example.com