The Shallow Tales review literary magazine is accepting submission in form of fiction, opinion, articles, commentaries, book reviews, poems, one-act plays, cultural essays, art photographs, and random thoughts that revolve around Africa for their 30th issue.
Entries are accepted six times a year in January, March, May, July, September, and November by the shallow tales review literary magazine.
Eligibility for the Shallow Tales Reviews Literary Magazine
- No entry fee
- No age restrictions
- Only previously unpublished work will be reviewed and considered.
Deadline for the Shallow Tales Reviews Literary Magazine
November 20, 2020
Submission Guidelines for the Shallow Tales Reviews Literary Magazine
- Word count for non-art works should be 1,500 -4,000 words
- Work should be submitted as .doc or .docx format
- Poetry submission should not be more than forty (40) lines, per poem
- We accept a maximum of three poetry entries at a time
- File should be saved with the title of the work, and in case of a body of poems, with the first poem in the file
- Entries should be submitted via email to the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org with “TSTR Submission” as the subject.
- Horror, sci-fi, travelogues or any sociological piece that is not leaning towards literature is not accepted. Though exceptions might be made for great pieces that reflect the African/human condition.
For now, they do not pay contributors, but hope to do so in the nearest future.