Scoro is seeking an experienced and talented Freelance Content Writer to join their team on a project basis.
Scoro is a software-as-a-service solution for professional and creative services. The all-in-one business management software combines project management with time and team management, sales, billing, and professional services automation. The company has offices in London, New York, Tallinn, Riga, and Vilnius.
As a freelance content writer, you will be writing and editing highly-structured articles for the blog. If you possess strong analytical skills this opportunity could be a perfect match for you. Also learn about how to get other freelance writing jobs perfect for you.
Responsibilities for the Scoro Freelance Content Writer Job
- Content Briefs: Reviewing detailed content briefs to understand the topic, target audience, and objectives of each article;
- Research: Conducting thorough research to gather accurate and relevant information for your articles;
- Writing and Editing: Crafting well-structured articles that align with our brand voice and editing them for clarity and accuracy;
- SEO Semantic Writing: Applying SEO techniques to optimize content for search engines and maximize visibility;
- Project Management: Effectively managing time and resources to meet deadlines and communicate with their team.
- Experience in writing technical texts (topics, related to work management, productivity);
- Experience with work or business management practices;
- A logical and structured mindset that enables effective organization of ideas;
- Experience or education in disciplines such as programming, science, engineering, etc., would be a valuable asset;
- Knowledge and understanding of management concepts, including their history, types, methodologies, and more, would be advantageous.
What Scoro Offers
- If your writing meets their requirements and they enjoy collaborating with you, meeting deadlines, and adhering to the desired style, they can provide you with ongoing work.
- The amount of work offered can be as much as you are willing or able to take on. For the right person(s), this freelance opportunity has the potential to evolve into a full-time position.
- They offer a negotiable rate per word delivered, and are open to discussing retainers or flat rates per article in the future. Their goal is to establish a mutually beneficial compensation arrangement that reflects the value of your work.
If interested in applying, visit the Scoro application website. Goodluck.