IBADANarts Review is currently calling for submissions of Fiction, Poetry, Non-fiction, Visual Arts and Photography.
IBADÀNarts brings literature to the world in a unique dimension, through a prism. The city is their muse; the brown roofs, seven hills, seven bottoms, the culture, and its unique African scene. They are open to all African creatives, Their aim to publish and give voices to young Africans. They seek new voices, new thoughts, new artistic measures. IBADANarts Review publish their journal annually, except from any other curated open calls. Their new submission window opens by May through June, which will be released in October. They promise to hold their purpose of publishing new creatives, and building large audience and attention to the literary world.
They hereby invite you to submit to IBADANarts, on the theme “LIBERATION”. This is the crest where literature gets curious about our opinions, and we understand that art is a form of silence that screams our wound into light. Therefore, If words matters in everything we do, then literature also matters in solving our pains.
Learn about poetry writing to submit to Ibadanarts.
Guidelines for Ibadanarts Review
- To submit your work for IBADANarts’ “LIBERATION” issue, send your prose, non-fiction, poetry, visual arts/photography submissions as MS Word attachments, or JPEG/PDF for artworks and photography to [email protected].
- Use “LIBERATION” as the subject line of your submission.
- Along with your submission, please include a brief bio about yourself.
- Please submit at most two poems, one short story or essay, or five artworks/photography for consideration.
- Artworks and photography should be titled and accompanied with description/sole interpretation not more than 100 words
Call for entries deadline is June 30, 2023.
Learn more about the submissions on the Ibadanarts Review Submissions Website.