Do you write about food? Are you looking for a magazine that pays you well to help them do this?
EatingWell seeks pitches.
A national food magazine that focuses solely on eating healthfully, EatingWell is published 10 times a year and, as of the January/February 2019 issue of the magazine, has a circulation of 1,775,000.
The magazine currently seeks ideas/pitches from new writers, and they pay $1 per word.
Who can Pitch:
- Anyone from anywhere in the world with good experience in food writing.
How to Apply:
- Familiarize yourself with the magazine (EatingWell) and its departments.
- Send ideas for specific sections in the magazine.
- Read past columns, and develop your pitch following the format of those columns.
- Explain why the idea/topic you are pitching should be covered in a specific issue of the magazine.
- Note that your pitch must be about food (its origins, social issues related to its networks, its culture and traditions).
- Send your pitch to Associate Nutrition Editor, Julia Westbrook: [email protected] or to Food Editor, Jim Romanoff: [email protected]
- $1 per word.