Biopage Storytelling Writing Contest is currently open for storytellers from all over the world.
Biopage is a social networking platform that encourages people to write their story – a biography page to introduce yourself in your own words, and updating posts for important events and life experiences. It is a social networking place for writers. Biopage Storytelling Writing Contest started because of the Covid-19 lingering around, economic slowdown, social and political issues and setbacks. They were desperate to hear writers’ feel-good stories, so pick your best story and picture to participate in their storytelling writing contest. Their ultimate goal is to remind people of the benefits of writing.
Submissions Guidelines for Biopage Storytelling Writing Contest
- Register for an account at biopage.com (or download and register on iOS or Android app).
- First complete your profile, write a bio to introduce yourself, and make your profile as Public.
- Click “Update” and post your essay there. Please include a title and a picture or video. Use “writing contest” as one of the tags.
- On a computer copy the web address of your post, come back to this page, and click “Enter the Contest”, and paste the web address of the post.
- Share your essay with your friends, ask them to like and comment.
- Each story (or one chapter of your stories) is limited to 5,000 characters or roughly 1,000 words.
- The winners will be determined by the quality of the writing, and the votes by other users’ likes and comments.
- The contest is open to anyone from everywhere, every country, every corner of the world.
One winner gets $300, and five runners-up can win $100 each.
The current contest ends July 31, 2023.