AGNI magazine is open to submissions of poetry and prose that resist ideas about what a certain kind of writing “should do”, from writers who tell their truths in their own words and convince us as we read that we’ve found something no one else could have written. AGNI has published writers like Chika Unigwe, Sarah Ladipo Mayinka, and Samuel Kolawole. The magazine pays as much as $150 per submission. The deadline for submission is May 31st, 2020.
- Writers from anywhere in the world.
- There is no submission fee.
How to Submit:
- Submit a short story of about 10,000 words.
- Or an essay that is about 10,000 words long.
- Or a packet of five poems.
- Double-space prose submissions.
- Use page numbers.
- All submissions must be original and previously unpublished.
- Simultaneous submissions will be considered.
- The deadline for submissions is May 31st, 2020.
- Submit here.
- AGNI pays as much as $150 per submission.
- Contributors also receive a copy of the issue in which their work appears.