The Society of Young Nigerian Writers has launched the “Writers Against Covid-19” movement, and one of their first projects is a an anthology of poems and micro essays, for which they are currently looking for submissions. The deadline to submit to the anthology is May 23, 2020.
- Writers from anywhere in the world.
- There is no submission fee.
How to Submit:
- Submit an essay or a poem on the theme, “Coronavirus”.
- The essay should not exceed 500 words, and the poem should not exceed 30 lines.
- Include your contact detail, address, and a brief bio in the submission.
- Send your submission in the body of the email, not as an attachment.
- The subject of the email should be “COVID-19 ANTHOLOGY”.
- All entries must be the original works of the entrants.
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline for submission is 23 May, 2020.
- All selected works will be published in an e-anthology.
- Each contributor will receive a copy of the anthology.