Writecause WRITING CONTEST is now open! Send in your submissions!
The theme of the Writecause Writing Contest is Freedom. Your writing submissions for the July 2023 – September 2023 quarter should be centered on – FREEDOM has shape
WriteCause is accepting submissions on the Freedom prompt until September 30th 11:59 ET, 2023.
Eligibility for the WriteCause Writing Contest
- This contest is open to people living anywhere.
- To enter you must be 12-18 years old.
- The submission can be any form of writing including but not limited to: poems, short stories, and essays. However, they do not accept visual writing like graphic novels and black-out poetry.
- More so, all the submissions must be in English. You may submit more than once.
- Students may submit a piece individually, but are also encouraged to write collaboratively. WriteCause accepts writing pieces with more than one author. The number of authors will not impact the scoring process.
- Pieces must be 6,000 or fewer characters.
- By submitting your work to this contest you are giving consent for it to be published on the WriteCause website, newsletters, and social media. Please note you will still own your rights to the work. Please do not submit work that has already been published.
- If you have any questions please email WriteCause at [email protected].
- Send your submissions to their official link.
- Gold Pen, Silver Pen, and Bronze Pen winners, along with two honorable mentions, will be recognized on their website. The recognized writing pieces will be published in our Winners’ Gallery. A WriteCause Certificate of Achievement will also be awarded.
- Winners of the last quarter (Artificial Intelligence) contest will be announced on August 1st, 2023.