The Offing is a literary magazine that publishes experimental and challenging work, especially work by emerging writers. Earlier this year, the Offing published Adams Adeosun’s story “A Natural History of Briefly Gorgeous Vegetables”. The Offing is currently open for submissions of fiction until July 15, 2020.
- There is no submission fee.
- Writers from anywhere in the world.
How to Submit:
- Submit a previously unpublished story of any length.
- Or an excerpt from your forthcoming book. This could be a novel or story collection.
- The deadline for submission is July 15, 2020.
- Submit here.
- They pay between $25 and $100, depending on the length of the work.