Ouida Books has a new imprint, LMW, devoted to publishing books on technology in Africa and technology for Africans. Ouida Books is currently seeking books on everyday technology, written in a style that is accessible to an average African reader. These books will be published as part of the “So You Wan’ Learn Series”, which is the imprint’s first venture.
How to Submit:
- Submit your CV. This should include two references.
- A 200-word proposal on the aspect of technology that you seek to write about.
- A proposed table of content for the book, and the first 500 words.
- Submit to LMW@ouidabooks.com.
- The deadline for submission is July 31st, 2020.