Yearly, Kreative Diadem publishes an annual issue. Last year, the theme for the issue was Rebel, which featured works by Logan February, Caleb Somtochuckwu Okereke, Laura Kamnisky, Frances Ogamba, and other amazing writers. For the issue this year, Kreative Diadem seeks submissions of poetry, fiction, and nonfiction on Isolation. This issue of the journal will be edited by the Brunel Prize shortlistee, Rasaq Malik, the winner of the Brittle Paper Award for Fiction 2019, Ope Adedeji, and Tolulope Ojuola.
The deadline for submissions to the Isolation issue is June 15, 2020.
- Writers from anywhere in the world can submit.
- There is no submission fee.
How to Submit:
- Submit a flash fiction piece of no more than 150 words.
- Or a short story of between 1500 – 5000 words.
- Or a nonfiction submission (personal essays, reviews, and interviews) of between 1000 – 5000 words.
- Or a packet of 3 poems.
- All works should be on the theme of Isolation, and must be original (must still be unpublished).
- Only works written in English will be considered.
- No simultaneous submissions.
- The subject of your email should be “Isolation: Genre of Submission”.
- In the body of the email, include: your name (the name you’ll like to use in the issue), the title of the work you are submitting, your nationality, contact (phone number & working email address), and a bio of not more than 200 words.
- Attach the work as a Word document.
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline for submissions is June 15, 2020.
- The issue will be published by September 1, 2020.