A literary magazine that publishes twelve poems each month, Kissing Dynamite now has a press.
This year, the press released its very first publication, “Lifting Every Voice”, an international poetry anthology that also features works by some Nigerian poets, including Aremu Adams Adebisi and Adedayo Agarau.
The press now seeks submissions of tiny poetry books for publication in 2020; they will publish between 2-4 poetry microchap books. Submission opens on the 1st of December, 2019, and will close by the 15th of December, 2019.
To better your poetry, check out this article: Modifying Your Sahara: A Poetry Masterclass with Kaveh Akbar.
Who is Eligible to Submit:
- Anyone from anywhere in the world.
- Anyone with a tiny poetry book.
- There is no entry fee.
How to Submit:
- Submit a poetry manuscript of not more than fifteen pages that best represents you.
- If the microchap contains more than one poem, start every poem on a new page.
- The manuscript must not exceed 15 pages; there is no minimum number of pages.
- Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the email should read: “MICROCHAP—[Title of Collection].”
- The deadline for submissions is December 15, 2019.
- The poet whose manuscript is selected will receive $50.
- The poetry chapbook will be published.
- The poet will receive 10 copies of the published book.