Youths from around the world are invited to enter the 2011 International Essay Contest organized by UNESCO and the Goi Peace Foundation.
The theme of the 2011 essay contest is,”MY STORY OF INSPIRATION”.
A lot of people experience inner change that motivates them to create a better world. Share your story of inspiration as it affected your life. Explain also how this experience transformed and inspired you to make a change in the world.
- Essays may be submitted by anyone up to 25 years old (as of June 30, 2011) in one of the following age categories
a) Children (ages up to 14)
b) Youth (ages 15 – 25)
- Essays must be 800 words or less in English, French, Spanish or German; or 1600 characters or less in Japanese, typed or printed
- Essays must have a cover page indicating
(1) category (Children or Youth)
(2) essay title
(3) your name
(5) phone number
(8) age as of June 30, 2011
(10) school name (if applicable)
(11) word count
- Essays must be original and unpublished
- Essays must be written by one person. Co-authored essays are not accepted
- Copyright of the essays entered will be assigned to the organizers
Teachers and youth directors may submit a collection of essays from their class or group. Please enclose a list of participants’ names and the name and contact information of the submitting teacher or director. Entries missing any of the above information will not be considered.
Entries may be submitted by postal mail or online.
Deadline for application is 30 June, 2011
For more information, visit the Giopeace International essay contest
Or CLICK THIS LINK to FOLLOW