Writers are invited to submit their works for publication in the 2019 edition of their annual journal, Ake review. The theme for this edition is : Black Bodies, Grey Matter.
Eligibility and Submissions Guidelines:
- Writers can submit from anywhere in the world. There are no geographical restrictions.
- All entries must be original and unpublished
- Word count for prose entries is 1600 words
- Poets are allowed to send a maximum of 2 poems
- Artworks: Only two High res jpeg pieces per artist
How to apply for the Ake Arts Festival Review 2019
- All entries should be sent as an email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject title should be “AR Submissions”
- Include a brief bio (70 words max)
- Deadline is Monday, 8th July 2019.
What will contributors get?
If your work is selected for publication in the Ake Review journal, you will be given two contributors copies.