Atlantic Books is opening its submissions inbox to unagented literary writers.
Atlantic Books is an independent British publishing house.
It was founded in 2000 and is based in Bloomsbury, London. They are the publisher of Andre Aciman’s Call Me by Your Name, Kevin Kwan’s Crazy Rich Asians, Aravind Adiga’s The White Tiger, and Oyinkan Braithwaite’s My Sister, the Serial Killer.
It also publishes books on history, politics, and current affairs, and memoir.
In 2020, it was named Trade Publisher of the Year at the Independent Publishing Awards.
Submission Guidelines For Atlantic Books
- They are interested in complete novels, extensive partials or short stories.
- All submissions should come with a one line pitch and a one paragraph pitch, outlining the submission.
- They will not read anything outside the literary genre and they are unable to respond personally to every submission.
- The submission has no deadline.
- The call is open to entries from all over the world.
- No age restriction has been placed around the submission
- The author must be a writer of literary genre. They accept nothing other than that.