Do you have a thing for leadership?
Are you passionate about improving your leadership skills through the most experiential training on the continent? The RLC West Africa develops the skills of young African leaders by providing core training in contemporary African issues, as well as specialized training in three key areas: Business and Entrepreneurship, Civic Leadership, and Public Management. Join the over 6,000 YALI Regional Leadership Center Accra Alumni impacting their communities, organizations, and countries.
YALI is the young African Leaders initiative launched by the United States government as a signature effort to invest in the next generation of African leaders.
Deadline for YALI RLC West Africa Applications for Cohort 37
November 29, 2020!
Eligibility for the YALI RLC West Africa Application
Competition for the YALI Regional Leadership Center West Africa is merit-based and open to young West African leaders who meet the following criteria:
- Are 18 to 35 years of age at the time of application submission,
- Are citizens and residents of one of the following countries: Ghana, Nigeria, Togo, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Liberia, Sierra Leone, The Gambia and Burkina Faso.
- Are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the U.S.
- Are eligible to receive any necessary visa to Ghana, and
- Are proficient in reading, writing, listening and speaking English.
Benefits of applying for the YALI RLC West Africa Program
- At the end of the program, participants will be awarded with certificate and becomes a member of YALI Alumni
- Participants will be taking through various forms of leadership training to prepare them for leadership roles
Start your leadership dream today by joining us at the YALI RLC West Africa.
So leaders, Apply Now!