A leading Nigerian newspaper is looking to employ 25 excellent writers for :
- beat reporting
- feature writing
- investigative stories and more.
The ideal candidates are preferably young with excellent writing skills. Any degree is fine so long the candidate has excellent writing skills, is passionate about journalism and is ready for new challenges.
Benefits of Applying for this writing job
Successful candidates will receive the company’s monthly entry-level pay of N170k (net), transport N20k monthly, pension, paid annual leave 28 days, 13th month salary and funding for special investigative stories etc.
How To Apply
- To apply, please send your CV to: email@example.com.
- A cover letter is unnecessary but CV COULD contain links to three of your recently-published stories.
- Please attach an essay of no more than 500 words on the topic: ‘Journalism in a rapidly-changing world’.
- Application deadline is December 15, 2020.