If you are an essayist,then you might want to to apply for this student’s essay writing competition. The contest is free to enter and there is a mouth-watering prize to be won. Entrants are permitted to submit more that one entry on any of the permitted topics. However, essays must not exceed the word limit (between 800 – 1000 words) Deadline for applications is 31 August 2017. If you miss this deadline, don’t be deterred. The organizers often run monthly contests. Check their site for updates.
But for this edition, you can write on any of the following topics:
1st Prize: $450 + Authorship on the organizer’s blog.
2nd Prize: $250 + Authorship on our blogs.
3rd Prize: $150 + Authorship on our blogs.
10 consolation prizes: Authorship on our blogs.
Winners will be contacted via email and phone call.
- Ensure that you have written a compelling essay that doesn’t exceed the word count (between 800- 1000 words).
- Fill this form to confirm your registration (Compulsory). Click to fill form: https://goo.gl/forms/XdVBMPtyg1F49swx1
- Ensure your essay is well formatted. Formats accepted are .doc, .docx, .rtf
- Your essay document name should be in this form : <yourname><SEWC> and should be emailed to [email protected]
Tips For Writing An Award-Winning Essay As Shared by Expert Assignment Help:
- Maintain word limit: Your essay should be in between 800- 1000 words.
- The essay is to be written in perfect English language.
- Your essay should be 100% plagiarism free. It will be checked on plagiarism check software before being considered.
- Use active voice, multiple paragraphs to make it readable, add pictures to make it engaging and interesting.
- Your story telling capability will be judged.
For more information and inquiries, contact the organizers at the Expert Assignment Help Website.
Good luck to you as you apply.