U-Rights magazine seeks submissions for its second issue. An online literary magazine based in Cross River State, Nigeria, the magazine seeks submissions of poetry, fiction, nonfiction, and spoken words. The deadline is March 14, 2020. The U-Rights magazine is not so interested in complex art; they just want quality. Check their first issue to have a feel of what they’re looking for, and this essay on the making of good poetry.
Who is Eligible:
- There is no submission fee.
How to Submit:
- Send 1-5 previously published poems,
- An essay of no longer than 3500 words,
- Two short stories of no longer than 5000 words each; each story attached separately,
- Or a spoken word audio or video of no longer than 12 minutes.
- The spoken word audio or video format should be MP3, MP4, MWA, or WMV.
- Poems in other languages are considered if there’s a translation attached.
- Upon acceptance, you will be asked to submit an audio recording of you reading your poem. Though this is optional.
- All submissions should be sent to email@example.com.
- The deadline for submissions is March 14, 2020.
- At this time, U-Right magazine cannot pay its contributors, but will make sure to give exposure to every work and contributor they publish.
- Accepted works would be published as a downloadable ebook in PDF format. Audio or video recordings will be made available for download on the U-Rights website.