Every writer needs the occasional awakening. This awakening can come as an award, a prize or a scholarship. If you are looking to sharpen your writing skills, then you will be interested in applying for the few scholarships being offered at the New York Writers Workshop.
What is the New York Writers Workshop About?
The NTWW is an acclaimed online writing education platform. Their classes are being taught by established authors and editors. There are classes for every genre and level of expertise, Beginners and experts are welcome to participate in their classes.
What Will Writers Gain From The Courses?
- Opportunity to learn from the experts in the writing business
- A chance to generate quality material for publication
- Opportunity to network with some top literary gatekeepers.
Interested writers and editors can register for the course HERE. Hurry. There are very limited spaces and only two writers will be awarded the full scholarships for its creative writing classes.
How To Apply
- Send 3-5 poems or one piece of prose fiction or creative non-fiction to the creative director.
- Write a brief statement of purpose (state clearly why you need this funding and why you cannot afford to pay for the award)
- Email the application materials (either in the body of the email or as an attachment or both) to: [email protected].
Click to get ideas for your stories and poems.
Good Luck to you.
Photo by Thought Catalog on Unsplash
Feb 16, 2019 at 9:56 am
I ask concerning the application for the scholarship for the New York Writer’s Workshop. How long should the piece of prose fiction or non-fiction be?
Feb 18, 2019 at 10:47 am
Forward all inquiries to [email protected]