Pure Travel is running a travel writing contest through Explorers Against Extinction every year to cover their running costs.
Not only that, Pure Travel Writing Contest winners would get to be published and in addition, some of the amazing travel writing that is sent to them will be published as well, irrespective of whether or not they win.
Explorers Against Extinction is a registered UK conservation charity (No 1177505.) We work to recover key species and restore ecosystems.
Submission Guidelines for Pure Travel Writing Contest
- Write and tell them about your most breathtaking travel moment.
- Whether you stumbled on a stunning view or glimpsed a long-lost ruin. Perhaps you bumped into someone unexpectedly or were shown kindness by a stranger. Maybe you had a terrifying journey or witnessed an amazing sunrise/sunset.
- Make them really feel that moment with you. Let your narration captivate the judges.
- Entries should be 350+ words in length and your own original work. Entries that are shorter or contain copied work will not be considered.
- Please give your article a title and put this in the Subject/Title field of the email.
- Please start the email with your name, email address and contact telephone number. Please write/paste your story text on to the email body. Do not send attachments – entries with attachments will not be considered.
- Entries should be sent to: [email protected] by midnight GMT on 30th September 2023.
- Apply for the contest Here
- If your story is selected as the winner, you will receive US$500 to put towards your next trip.