Orange Blossom Review calls for submissions in Prose, Poetry, Creative Non-Fiction, Graphic Literature, Artwork and Photography.
Orange Blossom Review is an international, peer-reviewed literary journal seeking quality fiction, poetry, nonfiction, and artwork. Their goal is to curate innovative writing styles, novel points of view, and original and engaging content. Orange Blossom Review is generously underwritten by the Florida College English Association, which currently seeks scholarly and creative writing-themed proposals for its annual conference. Orange Blossom Review Submissions is open to both experienced and emerging writers to submit material. They nominate for Best of the Net and the Pushcart Prize; while they are not yet a paying market, they hope to pay their contributors in the future.
Orange Review Submissions reading is open twice a year; January 15 through February 15 and July 15 through August 15. They publish works in June and December.
Submissions Guidelines for Orange Review Submissions
- All writers from around the world are allowed to submit.
- Simultaneous submissions are permissible, but you must withdraw your submission via Submittable if your work is accepted elsewhere.
- Poetry writers are allowed submissions for up to three poems. Moreover, ensure to combine poetry submissions into a single document properly.
- Prose Writers are to submit short fiction up to 5,000 words. Novel excerpts are also accepted, however, a brief synopsis should accompany them.
- Creative nonfiction writers are to submit one piece of up to 5,000 words.
- Include an updated bio written in the third person and a current email address with your submission, however, they will not consider previously published work.
- Submit up to five images for graphic literature (such as excerpts from a graphic novel or short imaged-based stories, essays, or poems), artwork, or photography. Include a brief artist’s statement in the “cover letter” section of Submittable.
- All submissions should be made through Orange Review Blossom Submittable.
- General inquiries may be sent to [email protected].
Orange Blossom Review does not currently pay contributors. However, your submission will be published in the next Journal Issue on their website if accepted.
The deadline for the first submission of the year is February 15th, 2023. Their next submission window will be open from July 15th, 2023 until August 15th, 2023.
If interested and for more information, visit the Orange Blossom Review website.