Lunaris Review, an African literary journal that promotes and celebrates literary art from around the world, seeks submissions for its twelfth issue. They seek submissions of fiction, non-fiction, art/photography and poetry. The deadline for submissions is May 31, 2020.
- Writers from anywhere in the world can submit.
- There is no submission fee.
How to Submit:
- Submit a short story of between 500 – 5000.
- Submit between 2 – 6 poems of no more than 20 lines each.
- A creative/ general nonfiction piece of between 1000 – 5000 words.
- For art and photography, submit up to 5 high quality photography and art pieces attached as JPEG and PNG files.
- All submitted pieces should be original and previously unpublished.
- Simultaneous submissions are allowed; inform the magazine as soon as the submitted piece is accepted elsewhere.
- The subject of your email should be the title of the submitted piece, your name and the category you are submitting in: ALL THAT WE LOST, PAUL ADEYONJU, FICTION.
- Submit to [email protected].
- Lunaris Review does not send rejections, if you don’t hear from them after four months of submitting, assume that your work has not been selected.