Kanstellation is a literary magazine that’s committed to publishing both emerging and established writers, with a fascination for works that challenge traditional genre boundaries. For their 4th issue, they seek poems, short fiction, and creative nonfiction on the theme, “Community through Tech”. According to their call:
“Issue 4 of Kanstellation asks for reflections around the theme of what digital families and communities mean to you. How do you express and define your selves within and through the digital roots you’ve found or inherited?”
The deadline for submissions to Kanstellation is May 5, 2020.
- Writers from anywhere in the world.
- There is no submission fee.
How to Submit:
- Submit up to 2 prose pieces (fiction/ nonfiction) of between 1200 and 1800 words each.
- For flash fiction, submit up to 2 pieces, each between 350 and 1200 words.
- Or a pack of four poems.
- Each must consider the theme for the issue, “Community through Tech”.
- All submissions should be made as doc./docx. files.
- The deadline for submissions is May 5, 2020.
- Submit here if your work is ready.
- Kanstellation pays $30 per accepted piece.