This year is the 10th year since the founding of the Ebedi International Writers’ Residency by Dr. Wale Okediran, former Chairman of the Association of Nigerian Authors. And, for ten years, fellows of the Ebedi Residency have come from different parts of the African continent: Chioma Iwunze-Ibiam, Nigeria; Troy Onyango, Kenya; Lilian A. Aujo, Uganda; Howard M.B Maximus, Cameroon. These writers and many others have contributed their amazing works to the Ebedi Review, which is the annual literary magazine published by the residency. This year, the Ebedi Review seeks submissions for the Special Edition of the magazine. The deadline for submissions is the 30th of April, 2020.
Who is Eligible:
- Writers from anywhere in the world.
- There is no submission fee.
How to Submit:
- Submit a maximum of 5 poems of no more than 30 lines each.
- Or a short story that does not exceed 3000 words.
- Or a short play with a performance time of between 15—25 minutes.
- For critical essays/ reviews, submit a piece of not more than 2500 words on any contemporary literary work by a Nigerian.
- Format: Microsoft Word document, Times New Roman, 12 pt. font size.
- The document should be saved: “Ebedi Review/ Genre/ Name of Author.”
- All submissions should be sent by email; the subject of the email should be: “Ebedi Review 2020”.
- Send poetry and play submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org, and short story and critical essays/ reviews submissions to email@example.com.
- The deadline for submissions is April 30th, 2020.
- A contributor’s copy.