The Fountain magazine has called for submissions for its 2019 essay contest. The contest, which is worth $2100 in cash prizes, is for an essay on the theme of “Facing Challenges”. According to their site:
“We want to hear about your challenges and how you mentally, physically, and/or spiritually prepare for them.”
The deadline for submissions is March 1, 2020.
Who is Eligible to Apply:
- The contest is open to anyone from anywhere in the world who wants to share a story.
- There is no entry fee.
How to Apply:
- Submit an essay on “Facing Challenges”.
- The essay should be between 1500—2500 words.
- Standard formatting: Times New Roman, 12pt.
- There deadline for submissions is March 1, 2020.
- Winners will be announced by May 31.
- Submit your essay here.
- 1st Place: $1500.
- 2nd Place: $500.
- 3rd Place: $300.
- Two honorable mentions: $150 each.