Ex/Post Magazine is a new literary and arts journal that seeks to publish works that are raw and unblinking and haunting. They are currently open for submissions of poetry, prose, art, plays, and art that are timely, experimental, and daring. The deadline for submissions to Ex/Post Magazine is June 14, 2020.
- Writers from anywhere in the world.
- There is no submission fee.
How to Submit:
- Submit a pack of five poems.
- For prose, send up to three works of fiction or nonfiction that does not exceed 7000 words.
- Or up to two one-act plays that do not exceed ten pages in total.
- For art, send up to five pieces of art.
- If you are interested in writing for their blog – interviews, reviews, blog posts – send a pitch, and an outline and timeline of your intended piece.
- The subject line of your email should read: Genre_First and Last Name.
- Include a brief third-person bio and a cover letter. For art submissions, also include an artist statement of under 300 words.
- All submissions should be formatted: 12-point Times New Romans font, with poetry single-spaced.
- All submitted work must be previously unpublished.
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline for submissions is June 14, 2020.