Europe Books calls for submissions. You should send in your manuscript!
Europe books evaluates unpublished manuscripts for international publication and distribution. Europe Books brand comes from a branch of Europa Edizioni, an international network born in Italy in 2012 that today owns offices in France, Germany and UK.
Eligibility for Europe books
- There is no fee to apply
- Every writer, irrespective of nationality or race will be considered.
- They evaluate poetry, fiction, non-fiction, children’s fiction, biographies, degree theses.
- There are no thematic limits.
- The minimum length of submitted works must be 40 pages (72,000 characters in total); a minimum of 25 poems should be sent for poetry.
- There is no limit for the maximum length.
- Book synopsis and short author bio are welcome, although not indispensable.
- The authors of the manuscripts that will be considered suitable for any publication will receive their proposal, which may or may not involve a co-production.
- A work is to be considered unselected where no communication is received in 90 days after submission.
- Their books are available in printed and e-book format.
- They are presented in TV shows and in the world’s leading book fairs (London, Turin, Frankfurt, BookExpo America).
- All submissions are made through the Europe Books Website.
- Your work is not finished yet? Save the page to your favorites and return when you can submit your manuscript.
Instruction for Submission
- Please fill up the form with all required data and carefully verify the correctness.
- Supported formats are Text, Pdf, Word, Powerpoint, Zip, Odt, Mobi and Epub.
- File size cannot exceed 20Mb
- After clicking the send button, wait for the confirmation screen. Depending on the connection speed, loading may take up to several minutes. Do not close or reload the page before the upload is complete (confirmation screen is displayed).
- In case of selection of your work, you will be contacted by the Publisher
Submission closes on February 28th, 2024.