Europe Books calls for submissions. You should send in your manuscript!
Europe books evaluates unpublished manuscripts for international publication and distribution. Europe Books brand comes from a branch of Europa Edizioni, an international network born in Italy in 2012 that today owns offices in France, Germany and UK.
Eligibility for Europe books
- There is no fee to apply
- Every writer, irrespective of nationality or race will be considered.
- They evaluate poetry, fiction, non-fiction, children’s fiction, biographies, degree theses.
- There are no thematic limits.
- The minimum length of submitted works must be 40 pages (72,000 characters in total); a minimum of 25 poems should be sent for poetry.
- There is no limit for the maximum length.
- Book synopsis and short author bio are welcome, although not indispensable.
- Please send your submission, including your personal data (full name, address and telephone number) to the email address: [email protected]
- The authors of the manuscripts that will be considered suitable for any publication will receive their proposal, which may or may not involve a co-production.
- A work is to be considered unselected where no communication is received in 90 days after submission.
- Their books are available in printed and e-book format.
- They are presented in TV shows and in the world’s leading book fairs (London, Turin, Frankfurt, BookExpo America).
- You can also send in your work here.
- Your work is not finished yet? Save the page to your favorites and return when you can submit your manuscript.
- Deadline is March 5th.