Cemetery Gates is now accepting submissions for its 2020 anthology. For this year’s anthology, they are looking for stories on “local lore or location-based oddities”. Send them something dark that is set in a place you’ve lived or somewhere you’ve visited before. The deadline for submissions is August 1, 2020.
Who is Eligible:
- Writers from anywhere in the world.
- There is no submission fee.
How to Submit:
- Submit a single short story that is dark and that is set in a place you are familiar with.
- The story must be between 3000 and 6000 words.
- The submission must be a doc. or rtf. file.
- The magazine will favor stories that are set in real places.
- Send your submission to [email protected].
- The deadline for submissions is August 1, 2020.
- Cemetery Gates pays 0.5c per word.