If you’re student who enjoys writing, don’t miss this opportunity to win a $1000 grant. The essay contest is being organized by The Pensters.
Who can apply? Students from all over the world are eligible to send in an essay. So if you think you’ve got what it takes, here are the guidelines.
- Send in a persuasive 500 – 700 word essay on the theme: “Will Virtual Reality Classes Replace Traditional Education?”
- Email all entries to [email protected]
- Submissions deadline is 31st of May 2017.
- No application fees required
- In the body of the essay, applicants should include their;
Year of graduation
Major i.e. Course of Study
Applications will be accepted from countries all over the world. Successful candidates will be contacted by the 15th of June 2017.
For more information, visit The Pensters Essay Writing Competition Webpage.